Friday 14 June 2013

Wow! If Agnetha: Abba and After (the first half at least) isn't enough to put you in a good mood - plus a weekend to boot -then I don't know what is?! A light hearted documentary that covers the careers of four ordinary Swedish town folk come hugely talented pop legends of the 70s. It ends with the story of how an unlikely (and sadly very cheesy) duet with Gary Barlow comes about for Agnetha after over twenty years out of the lime light.
Sweden's blonde bombshell came across beautifully. She lives a modest life nowadays but here's some undeniably cool photographs to remind you of her colourful career, courtesy of Last FM.

Wishing you all very good weekend! I'm off to Oxfordshire for a few days. After everything I said yesterday about loving my city, well I'm also very fond of the countryside. With all the talk of infections during chemotherapy I just love to breath the clean, fresh air.



No comments:

Post a Comment