Wednesday 12 June 2013

Today I have been to Haven, a charity-led breast cancer support centre in Fulham. I took part in the young persons support group, one of the many groups and workshops run at the centre. I found it surprisingly rewarding speaking so openly to people that are going / have been through cancer. There were lots of different stories told.
I also used one of my ten free sessions on an hour of pure indulgence; reflexology leaves me feeling weak at the knees giddy, it's divine. There is a huge choice of complementary therapies from reiki to emotional freedom therapy (that's a new one on me!).  I had an initial appointment with a doctor who talks through each and helps choose the best therapies best for you.
It's a really lovely place but busy so appointments are for quite a way in to the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment